REDHAWK Release Notes - 2.0.3
The effort in REDHAWK 2.0.3 focused on fixing the following bugs.
- Improvements to GPP automatic resource monitoring caused a memory leak.
- Incorrect return type in the GPS interface implementation of FrontEnd Interfaces.
- Python Devices failed to launch when a logging config file is specified.
The following Core Framework fixes were completed in REDHAWK 2.0.3.
- The correct current logging level is now reported in the Logging Level wizard in the Sandbox.
- There is no longer a memory leak in the GPP.
gps_time_posfor the C++ GPS Port implementation returns the correct type.
- C++, Python, and Java uses FEI control Ports do not fail silently when the remote Device connection fails.
- Methods in
fe_tuner_port_impl.hno longer fail and now return initialized values.
- Python FEI Ports now generate valid return objects for FEI Ports.
- Java FEI Ports compile for all FEI Ports.
_pidis now populated on Components launched through the Sandbox.